New here.

Koonie

Boonies

Same spot and angle in my back lot, don't have much time to go find a spot to take pictures.:lol:
The front lip and rear valances are rattle can paint by the former owner and they are not that bad. -

Koonie

Boonies
Nikon D3100 all pics Ive uploaded here so far is take with the Nikkor 35mm f 1.8g

Koonie

Boonies
Thanks, no HDR. All single exposure. But they are touch up, color correction, tone ects. I wish I had more gear for night shoots, don't even have my tripod anymore. The airline back from Cambodia won't let me bring it back " uncovered "? so it was left behind with family.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Thanks, no HDR. All single exposure. But they are touch up, color correction, tone ects. I wish I had more gear for night shoots, don't even have my tripod anymore. The airline back from Cambodia won't let me bring it back " uncovered "? so it was left behind with family.
You got an awesome setup man, I have a regular DSLR. It gets the job done though i love it

Koonie

Boonies
Stock hood is back on, getting ready for winter snow fall. Was going to take a pic but camera battery was dead.
So here is an old pic of it in full summer stance..1/2 ish inch~ lower with 17" Cl Type S wheels.

This one was taken with my old Nikon D40.

Koonie

Boonies
Its warm out! Just a most recent photo update. Have done nothing to the car all winter.
:roll:

dbryder

picture isn't showing. your car is beautiful without the roof rack. are those OEM fogs? i want my black teg to be silver again haha