New Here

4banger

im new here, im in Los Angeles (hollywood) im a UTI student and i drive a 95 integra GSR with an AEM CAI.
chances are thet ill be here quite a bit so yall better like me :roll: :)

HelixGSR

HAHAHHHHAHAHAH that cool man, hollywood is like 20 minutes away from me, i go there alot, no not west hollywood HAHAHAH

DownShift96GSR

Welcome homeboy.......you came to the right place for all your questions, comments, concerns, stories, ideas, blah, blah, blah.........see ya round the board.

4banger

HelixGSR said:
HAHAHHHHAHAHAH that cool man, hollywood is like 20 minutes away from me, i go there alot, no not west hollywood HAHAHAH
we all know west hollywood is your hood :lol: , but hey all the clubs and shit are in west hollywood , drunk white girls everywhere :twisted: :roll: .

and yes downshift i will post alot of my stories here. maybe

DownShift96GSR

Aw, come on dude, don't hold out on us.........I find drunk white girls in my house all the time. They are usually scattered throughout the house after one of my parties...........

DownShift96GSR

for real......., but the ones out in Hollywood are gonna be more bumpin than mine

HelixGSR

hee hee hee, nah but why does that matter anyways, all that matters is that we are all teggy owners !!

HelixGSR

shit dude... i went car shopping today... the person that was trying to sell us the silver gsr was trying to rip us off... the valve cover was all shitty.. it looked like they stuck gum to try to cover it up.. and 55g miles too... my mom bitched at me.. then we went to look around.. she saw this one desert grey type s. she told me if i wanted it i can have it right now out the door, but i dont know.... should i get a type s?

4banger

shit i wish my dad told me that. i had a 5k limit, so i picked up my car for 4700. how much was the type -s theres a white type-r on the recycler for 12k and a 2000 fully loaded gsr for 12k

HelixGSR

well i think im getting a new, that or my mom is willing to pay like 19g i want desert silver, that or pearl white, most likely desert silver cause this guy has a pearl white one already