new integra i just obtained

92GSRneedswork

whats up guys, im new to this forum so go easy on me. Also this is my first integra or acura/honda. so i am a complete newb with anything that deals with it. but i love this car already and its fun to drive, unfortunately there is some problems that are small but i could use advice if any want to help me out, the car needs a new intermediate shaft, sometimes it will have problems starting(acts like it wants to turn over but wont), and other very minor things, other than that the car is great.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mick Lvn

Welcome! Car is very nice, other than the headlights and tail lights. And if it is really a GSR, great find!

92GSRneedswork

Welcome! Car is very nice, other than the headlights and tail lights. And if it is really a GSR, great find!
thanks! agreed on tail lights, headlights i dont mind as much, but this is the way the car was when purchased, i got a good deal $1800, plus it does have the b17 dohc

Last edited:

alyssafacex

welcome! the paint looks great, but get rid of those tails :)

alexxville

Nice integra :D. you only got that for 1800? thats a bargain haha. i got mine for 400 and it has 205k mileage but it runs fine.

minor rust spots but hey whatever lol. im planning on making it better than what it is. what do you guys think? is it worth it?

emd513

do you want to sell the headlights and tail lights. i like them. hit me up if you decide to sell the lights like i said i want them on mine

Prozon

Kris
I assume it's a nice car.. but for some odd reason, my computer will only load the top half of each of those images lol.

92GSRneedswork

Nice integra :D. you only got that for 1800? thats a bargain haha. i got mine for 400 and it has 205k mileage but it runs fine.

minor rust spots but hey whatever lol. im planning on making it better than what it is. what do you guys think? is it worth it?
sure its worth it, just try not to dig yourself into a huge money pit, you dont want to lose more than you gain in the long run, but if it gives you smile when you drive then go for it

92GSRneedswork

do you want to sell the headlights and tail lights. i like them. hit me up if you decide to sell the lights like i said i want them on mine
as i said i somewhat like the headlights, but as far as the taillights go yah, when i find replacements sure ill get them to ya