New Integra (need a bunch of help)

Password

So, my friend bought this '95 LS Integra today.
Definitely has it's issues, so we're here for some advice from experienced people!

And if anyone knows how much it costs to get the whole exhaust system attached to the frame, we'd appreciate that!

And here's a bonus picture -

Ganyon

I'll help you out on a easy one. The part that you're pointing too in the first pic, you need a piece of rubber tubing and connect it to the piece on your intake.

Password

I'll help you out on a easy one. The part that you're pointing too in the first pic, you need a piece of rubber tubing and connect it to the piece on your intake.
Ahh I see, thanks!
What's the negative impact of not having a rubber hose connected?
We're not sure how long the guy drove without it and the car is in horrific condition as it currently is.

Ganyon

Ahh I see, thanks!
What's the negative impact of not having a rubber hose connected?
We're not sure how long the guy drove without it and the car is in horrific condition as it currently is.
Theres really no negative impact. Just put some tubing on it so no dirt gets sucked in. I also posted a pic of my engine so you can see that you need another tube on the pcv valve on your valve cover.

Password

Theres really no negative impact. Just put some tubing on it so no dirt gets sucked in. I also posted a pic of my engine so you can see that you need another tube on the pcv valve on your valve cover.
Thanks for the reference picture! Just noticed that we're going to need two tubes..
Alright, here's another question: neither high-beam works and some wires appear to be a tad bit cut up.
Could it be the wiring, bulbs, or perhaps both?

Ganyon

No problem. As for the lights, it could be both possibly. What I would honestly do is rewire it just so you know its done correctly. But in the mean time, check all of your fuses under the dash. One could be blown and the lights wont work because of it.

Password

No problem. As for the lights, it could be both possibly. What I would honestly do is rewire it just so you know its done correctly. But in the mean time, check all of your fuses under the dash. One could be blown and the lights wont work because of it.
Well let's just say that our automotive experience is a tad... lacking, lol.
We'd probably need a bit of an example, I did however search around and find this picture -
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo253/DLo253/20131002_170119_zps54a51573.jpg

Would we have to buy some kind of wiring kit assuming ours is off?

Also, the whole bottom exhaust pipe rubs against the ground and is like one inch off the ground.. I'm sure there are ways to adjust the height, but I'm unsure of the tool name. Suppose I'll search this up in a sec.

And how would we know if a fuse is blown? Will it be visibly damaged? Burnt? Etc...

Ganyon

When you look at a fuse, the colored part will be kinda see through and you will be able to see where the metal is broken.

As for the wiring, I'd just go one wire at a time, remove the tape, then solder them together and heat wrap them.

Password

Ahh damn, well we'll get to checking that later today when there's actual sun out. (1:26AM)

We highly appreciate your help!

Password

The hoses are 3/8" vacuum hoses. You'll need some hose clamps too.
Thank you ^_^

Recently he got a ticket for faulty equipment or something of the sort.
Turns out he needed three brake lights.

We went to a junk yard and got a replacement from another tegra.
We installed it with ease.

We managed to also raise the front-end coils about an inch or two!
Hopefully after we raise the rear coils the crappy exhaust pipe won't grind against the floor.

9/23/14
So the coilovers are arriving today, probably in several hours.
How long would it take to install all four with having to disconnect stuff and the sort?

Okay so, we got just about everything done, BUT, we have no clue on as to how to take the top part of the old coils off.
Any help? We tried just about everything, lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lol, you need a spring compressor. We did it the grimy way and used a shoe string and some sand. The spring is under a lot of pressure, so be careful when removing it.

Password

Lol, you need a spring compressor. We did it the grimy way and used a shoe string and some sand. The spring is under a lot of pressure, so be careful when removing it.
Oh? Well damn.
His springs literally just move around, there isn't an ounce of compression lol.