New Integra Type R

EnjoiHonda

Hello everyone my name is Jose and I recently bought a 2000 Integra Type R. A little bio/background from me, I'm from Texas but I currently live in the UK. I will be here for 3 years and I will definitely be taking the teg home with me. I previously owned 2 EM1s and always dreamed of having a Type R and now that I have one it feels great! I'll post some pics below and if you have any questions about me or my teggy just ask me :)

My first EM1 I bought when I was 16.

My second EM1 I bought when I turned 18.

My new ITR. 93k miles completely stock under the hood.

Dirty girl

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Not all of them had fogs, If not ukdm it's gotta be edm, You can see the extended license plate thing in the rear bumper.

Super sexy car :thumbs up

EnjoiHonda

Thanks everyone for the compliments:)

[F] LV-DC2;1235626 said:
Shes beautiful bro nice pick-up! what are your plans for it?
I want to get OEM gunmetal ITR wheels asap and maybe a quieter exhaust. Right now it has a Tanabe Medalion and its a little too loud on the inside. I was thinking of lowering it but the roads here are complete shit so unfortunately thats not an option for me.

vtecteggy617

Damn that's work of art. If you don't mind me asking how much did that car run you in US dollars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

EnjoiHonda

Damn that's work of art. If you don't mind me asking how much did that car run you in US dollars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Thanks man I'm so glad I found it as they are super rare to find in Milano Red. The guy I bought it from needed it gone ASAP so I showed up with 3,000 GBP cash and he took it which is about $4600 USD

R13

The other asshole
Are you fucking serious? $4600 is insanely good, Might as well have stole it! :haha:

EnjoiHonda

Are you f***ing serious? $4600 is insanely good, Might as well have stole it! :haha:
Yup I'm dead serious, the guy needed to sell it ASAP because he was buying a new car. They usually run around $6000+ USD. I'm so lucky I snatched it up before anyone else did.

TheCrimsonStar

Yup I'm dead serious, the guy needed to sell it ASAP because he was buying a new car. They usually run around $6000+ USD. I'm so lucky I snatched it up before anyone else did.
What. Those go for $10000+ here in the states. So jealous.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2