New Integra Type R

EnjoiHonda

How is it over there? Always kinda wanted to say f*** the states and move there.
It's pretty nice, but holy tits the government here taxes everything! Even your damn TV at home! And gas prices are a little excessive, I calculated it and it equals to $7 a gallon :shock: Other than that I like it quite a bit here, it's so different from the US. I live an hour north of London so I can go down there anytime I want. Theres tons of backroads where I take my integra and do nice pulls without fear of cops or other cars.

R13

The other asshole
I'll have to check it out in the near future!

:welcome: to CI dude :thumbs up

SteadyRollin

Thanks man I'm so glad I found it as they are super rare to find in Milano Red. The guy I bought it from needed it gone ASAP so I showed up with 3,000 GBP cash and he took it which is about $4600 USD
GEEEEZUS!!!!!! that's a STEAL! Nice one man. I wish I was you right now LOL

98GS

Damn nice find!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm just gonna have it shipped to the US, I'll find out when it arrives. If I have trouble trying to register it in the US I can still part it out and make more than what I paid for it or transfer the goodies onto another teggy.
I'm interested to see what happens when you ship the car back to the states. Are you in the Military?

EnjoiHonda

I'm interested to see what happens when you ship the car back to the states. Are you in the Military?
Yup I'm military and I'll be here for the next 3 years. I don't have to worry about shipping fees, it will all be taken care of when I move, I just hope it's back to the states not another foreign country.

EnjoiHonda

I washed the engine bay and it looks a million times better.

Interior pics, I tried my best lol.

I couldnt get the right angle for the front of my Recaros but lets just say they aren't minty, theyre probably a 7.5/10 and with a wash they will be an 8/10.