New Integra

1995GS-R

Hey guys just joined up on the site after picking up my 95 GSR yesterday. I picked her up at 3400, wish it couldof been a little cheaper, but being out in Hawaii and being in a crunch to get a car didn't leave me with much room to flex. She is a little rough for wear and the previous owner did a horrible back yard paintjob on it and violated the championship white paint job. As far as the motor goes everything seems to run up to spec. There is a check engine light that is supposed to be for the rear o2 sensor that I plan on replacing this week. I also think the mounts are gone, so I'll probably be upgrading to some Hasports in the near future. I'll update with some more pictures once I get home today and actually pull my camera out. Thanks for taking a look!

Again more pics later

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
That was the color of my old 95 civic. Dont think integras came that color. Doesnt look too bad though!

1995GS-R

welcome!
you from hawaii?
Not originally, the military has seen fit to send me to this horrible (lol) place for the next few years.

That was the color of my old 95 civic. Dont think integras came that color. Doesnt look too bad though!
Yeah it doesn't look too terrible, the pictures make it look A LOT better than it does in person. When I get more pictures up with my real camera it might show the flaws a bit more. It also has a few dents and dings that I want to try to doctor up. So I might end up sanding it down and doing a flat white for a temporary one color fix.

Being in Hawaii and being forced to display both rear and front license plates...I ordered a relocation kit from password yesterday, and some new LED bulbs for the gauge cluster today. Looking at also picking up the o2 sensor today to try to get rid of the CEL and the slight rich condition.

PatEK

nice buy, too bad the previous owner fucked up the paintjob. but it seems you are gonna give it some tlc

99TegLs

get rid of that sticker please. your car doesnt have a skateboard in the engine bay i hope!

1995GS-R

nice buy, too bad the previous owner f***ed up the paintjob. but it seems you are gonna give it some tlc
Good luck with this project, and thanks for saving another Teg.
Yeah previously I saved a 92 hatch and then sold it when I picked up an 07 Mustang GT...kept that for about a year and then I moved out here to Hawaii, so between that and gas prices I wanted another Honda/Acura for sure. Thanks though I'll be sure to keep this post updated as much as possible.

get rid of that sticker please. your car doesnt have a skateboard in the engine bay i hope!
Haha yeah There was a few more stickers on the inside I already removed, just gotta set aside set times to work on the car as of right now about 90% of my days are taken between travel to/from work, work, working out, and eating lol...So it might just have to be saved for Saturdays and Sundays sadly.

f***en sick...same color as my ls...
Yeah I think I would like it more if it was painted correctly, but with this half ass job it just pisses me off more than not because I'm sure the original white paint was just fine. Yet I dont know that for sure....so I'm on the wall as far as that goes, but I already decided that I'm going to get it running in perfect condition before I worry about cosmetics.

1995GS-R

Its a bit late but as promised here are more pictures that I took when I got home yesterday.

I want to fix the badging on this...didn't even get the right Honda badge...oh well

I Wanna get the corners changed back to amber housings, dont really like the clear look.

The kid obviously loved the look of carbon fiber because this thing is sticker bombed with it on the interior...I personally hate it so I'm probably gonna rip it all out or just get new pieces.

Need to clean this up quite a bit, you can also see my broken door handle...

Profamed motor shot, not entirely happy with it, its dirty cluttered and dont really like how a few things were hooked up...HID's being number 1 on that list.

Thats it for now, let me know what you guys think!!! Thanks

99TegLs

not as bad as i first thought. looks pretty dam good except for those few minor details you pointed out! gl and welcome to CI!