New job!

Rich-PMS

Easter Sunday while at uhaul working, I decides to check craigslist to see what kind of jobs there are out there.

Long story short, i applied for assistant manager of a self storage facility (not uhaul). Got an email on Easter Sunday asking to send a copy of my resume- as they were VERY interested interviewing me
Monday morning I get a call for interview- but couldn't until Tuesday- because of work.

Go on interview Tuesday with the GM of the location, and then meet her immediate supervisor same day.

Interview went pretty well in my eyes. An hour after I get home I get a phone call "hey rich, it's chrstine, please check your email and review the detailed job offer I sent you"

basically- $3.50 more an hour, 40-50hrs a week, paid holidays, benefits, sick days, health insurance, plus quarterly paid bonuses!

I'm absolutely excited as fuck to start new job!

I'll be working uhaul 1 day a week, delivering pizza 3 nights a week, and working at new company 5-6days a week. PLUS running Precision Made Stitching!

On a bad note- had to bring the new car to dealership for a service bulliten. But the plus side? It was all covered under warrenty! Should be done today :)

Rich-PMS

Yeah.

And actually, 5. Last night I went to Philly to sell hotdogs with a buddy of mine.

Yesdterday I worked 8a-2ptheb 5p-9p then 945 left for Philly and got home at 445am.

Now I'm getting up to work 9a-10p

I am legit addicted to money, and everything to make money.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
DUUUUUDE congrats bro!!!! our little rich is finally growing up ;) jk but for real man making money is great. keep up that mentality.

Rich-PMS

good for you, iv'e seen u-haul jobs actually kill people :(
Explain!

We actually had an empoyee drop dead behind the counter while on the clock last summer. Late 20's. He didn't work at my store, but in my district. It was crazy

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
yea, one of the guys in woodbridge dropped dead a couple of years ago and a AFM had a stroke he never recovered from, stress i guess, they dont care, they would have us here 24/7 if they could.

Rich-PMS

You work for uhaul?

I'm staying 1 day a week so I still get 20% discount on my storage. Once our move is totally over I'll re-evaluate and see how things are going.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
You work for uhaul?

I'm staying 1 day a week so I still get 20% discount on my storage. Once our move is totally over I'll re-evaluate and see how things are going.
no, the owner rents them here as a supplment to the business. slick on the one day8)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Congrats! Sounds like you got the ball rolling now 8) gotta PM you about some door inserts soon!