new kid on the block.

HurricaneKick

Thank you guys I feel so welcomed :)

The story.. I bought my integra for 3000, car came with; b18b with shortram intake and whatever you see outside haha. For the past several weeks I've been fixing my car just so it can run "normally". It drives like sh** the past owner didn't tell me the details > :( First the tranny was seriously no bueno so I got that replaced with another LS tran. Car still drives like crap later I find out the computer that came with the car is chipped p75 so my car drives all weird ( I think he once had turbo in the car but didn't tell me, :mad: , I figured since my car doesn't even have a/c ) so my car jerks, the throttle response is crap.. Such a pain to find a stock P75 computer, I came across so many that are chipped and one of the computer actually caught on fire- finally I was managed to find a pr4 so I just installed that yesterday. This weekend I'm going to take my car to my mechanic .. again for the 100th time. I hope he doesn't find any more problems.. I'll keep you guys updated- I am so loving this process of fixing my car haha, anyways here are some pictures.

I park my car next to my room..

I love my car , I just want to kill the previous owner haha.

Last edited: