new kid

Taylor"s94

Ls Taylor
im about to have the fastest ls around boys, yesterday i stomped a 92 eg hatch with a p&p, cammed, boosted, GSR. my B18B1 ls obd1 dohc non vtech with a vtech head and chipped ecu, header cold air intake bigger injectors. its going to be boosted soom at 10 lbs

NorthEndGhost

everyone's gonna flame you if ur street racing bro... :cussing: keep that shit on a track, the life u save might be your own! & what you got a phone on your engine? it's vtec bro, gl with the boost, & where's the pics? oh yeah, welcome

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
good job dick hole... gtfo.

you say youre fast and you cant even spell VTEC right.

Last edited:

artdafart

i must be stupid or something i cant seem to be able to start a thread......i need help on trying to figure out on how to launch this car,im stock with 310 injectors,fpr at 55psi,si tranny,8lb fly,stage 2 clutch,obd 1 conversion,i/h/e,nrg traction bars,tein springs,mechanic did something to the head (no clue,wont say),i run at the track but i can only get it down to 15.319 i still get major wheel hop,this saturday is test n tune,any suggestions?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
You have the fastest LS around? Dope, but first thing's first. Go to school and learn how to type properly.

And it's "VTEC", not "VTECH".

alyssafacex

i must be stupid or something i cant seem to be able to start a thread......i need help on trying to figure out on how to launch this car,im stock with 310 injectors,fpr at 55psi,si tranny,8lb fly,stage 2 clutch,obd 1 conversion,i/h/e,nrg traction bars,tein springs,mechanic did something to the head (no clue,wont say),i run at the track but i can only get it down to 15.319 i still get major wheel hop,this saturday is test n tune,any suggestions?
click on the tab at the top of the page that says "Thread Tools" and click "Post A New Thread".