New lip design?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Looks very cheap. I don't like it.

Sended from my phone

PioneerLS

Why do you think it looks cheap? The only ones i ever thought looked cheap are the ever so popular type-r reps that flare out (honestly looks like shit) and SOME of the mugen lips seem to fit horribly, making almost a U shape as if they were too long. This doesn't look cheap or anything to me, it really just looks like the jdm lip or the 97 type-r lip. But i want to see more pics lol.

Im trying to find a lip i like that isnt the typical type-r.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
From the picture, the lip doesnt align right. Well, from my phone it looks crooked. Maybe I didn't view it good. I'll check it out when I get to a computer.

Sended from my phone

jbrown97ls

Its the 94-97 itr style for a 98+ front.

Don't mismatch

DC4Dan

+1 I don't like it either..it almost looks like a universal type lip..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V4S

if you like it you'll have to be the guinea pig on this one since a lot of peeps are opposed/there isn't much info or pics on it. I personally think it'll look decent if you can fit it and paint match it. I had to take a risk and do that with the 98+ oem rear valances that were reformed for a 94-97 that no one ran or had any pics of it and it came out great for me. keep us updated if you decided to rock it.

PioneerLS

I got the 'BYS' style lip instead after seeing a picture of it. Fits great, doesn't flare out, doesn't look as tacked on as the mugen lip, and is less common than replica type r. Happy with it. If anyone does get this lip though I would like to see it.