New Member, 97 GSR

97GSRVTEC

Hey everyone, sorta new to the forum. Bought a 97 gsr about a month ago. Want to know what you all think and want some input on what to do to it. Already put AEM SRI and ordered Apexi WS2, DC Header and high flow cat. What should I do next?!

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. Do you have a suspension upgrade? Brakes?

97GSRVTEC

Nope no suspension upgrade or brakes yet. Ive been looking at lowering springs and new struts, dont got the $$ for coilovers at the moment. Sorry just figured out how to post pictures..haha.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:welcome:

I would lower it and slap on some nice wheels next. Also get a front lip.

P.S. It's "VTEC", not "VTECH".

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve

welcome welcome! . Ur tegg is looking clean! . Well if I had to say what to do to is say...SLAM SLAM SLAM lol but first things first. make. Sure all is well with ur car before u start with upgrades so ut doesn't bites u in in the ass later. Oil. Spark pluggs, ect. Then well can talk interior n. exterior upgrades

Last edited:

97GSRVTEC

Ive already replaced spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, igintion coil, oil, tranny fluid, coolant, timing belt and a/c alt and powersteering belts and water pump. So now looking to upgrade some more!

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Lol eager mc beaver ontop of the game! Lol well ya dude slam it throw some nicewheels, maybe some xxr's or bbs's. But its ur car dude do what looks n feels right to u. And remember street racing frown upon like a motha trucker here. But post pics on any updates

97GSRVTEC

Thnks guys! Well at the shop I work at there is a Honda tech so he gave me advice on things i should tackle first. Btw love this forum, enjoy getting feedback from all you teggy owners.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Since you've already taken care of the maintenance, how's the security? Do you already have a security system installed?

97GSRVTEC

As far as the security system goes, there was one in it when i bought the car and it was sort of monkied into the car. Half the time it worked and other times it didn't, so i decided to tear it out. Seeing all the talk on here about security systems and such, makes me wish i want a new system put in it. What are good brands of security systems to go with?