New member, but not new to Integra's

MKS DC2

Hey guys, just joined and wanted to say hi and post up some pics of my newly purchased Teg. My first car was a 1990 ls DB1 auto. While it wasn't fast, I really liked it, did my first mods on it and overall it was a good car to learn things with. I sold it several years later with about 165K on it. Currently I DD an '06 Evo IX SE and while I love it, I really wanted to buy another DD so I could split work miles between 2 cars. That and I'm sure some of you know what kind of fuel mileage Evo's get. While thinking about what to buy, I remembered how much fun my old Teg was and decided to look for another one. My good friend has a 300K mile '94 GSR that he has beaten on for years and he encouraged me to find one too. I guess I started looking at the right time because I picked up this very clean '01 GSR with 80K miles on it. All I have left to do on it is a coolant flush and new thermostat as it's stuck open and doesn't really warm up very much. Then a timing belt, water pump and tune up just for good measure as all that stuff is original. Besides the Evo and GSR I also own a '69 Chevelle set up for believe it or not road racing and handling. Lastly my dad and I share a '98 TT Supra targa that is 100% stock. Sorry for the long post, here's some pics now.

GSR mod list:

ITR front strut bar
Alpine alarm system
Kenwood Excellon stereo
Skunk 2 short shifter
ITR shift knob
HID's
Comptech Icebox with AEM filter
JDM ITR header with magnaflow cat and old school Tanabe G Power Medallion cat back exhaust
Tanabe Sustec Pro coilovers
Side molding removed
Debadged
Shaved antenna, trunk key hole and rear wiper
Retrofitted 2011 BMW 3 series clear side marker lights

Last edited:

MKS DC2

Damn I really like this car. Great find.
Thanks, I'm real happy I was able to grab it.

What foglights? Looks clean
Those are the OEM Raybrig fogs, I've yet to see another Teg on the road with them.

Welcome pimp.

Pics of the other unicorn cars......PLEASE!!!! lol
I'll upload pics of the other cars when I get home from work. Thanks for the welcome so far.

SoundEfx

Damn pimp, you have all of your bases covered.
Tuner front and rear drive, awd and muscle.

Nuff respect pimp, nuff respect.