New Member & Current Project

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
What's up everyone, I just signed up for this place! Been on many other forums, kinda got bored with um. Givin this one a try. My name is Dan, this is my third integra, and the first that I'm diggin into the motor on.my previous ones were: 90 sedan, and a 94 ls with jdm front. So lets get to my current one and the progression.

August(?) 2009
My brother (r.I.p.) and I picked this up from a guy in Wisconsin, where it sat for the last 2 years.
Good
98ls motor
Egay header
Hiflow cat
HKS Hipower exhaust
Newer struts all around
AEM intake
Surprisingly clean for sitting

BAD
Rust
Torn drivers bolster
Cracked windshield
Snapped timing belt
Brokeen or stretched ebrake cable

24x,xxx on chassis
14x,xxx on motor
$700

So we get it home and immediately dug in.

Got it running n all cleaned up, then just drove it as is.

Novemberish(?) 2009
Sold my dc4, put the stock DA wheels on it, and the rims went on the DA.

January (?) 2010
Good ol Minnesota potholes..

April 17, 2010
My brother passed away, and well, I shut down.

November 2010
Scored some jdm one pieces. Bought some pwjdm wiring harnesses n bulbs to get those goin.

March 2011
Cars been sitting since November, in the garage. Haven't touched it. Til now.
Bought a complete b16a head for $240. Ls/vtec here I come!
Ordered some S Tech springs and a Fujita intake from inline four.

April 2011
(Currently)
Started installing the headlights, tried painting the valve cover (fail) and got my springs. Also picked up a battery.

Stripped to the metal

Primer

Paint is where I messed up. Doin Spoon yellow.

Lights

Gotta order a new top and center section of the front support. s***s all messed up so the light wont line up.

Yay

So I believe thats where I am now..

Coming soon:
Goodies =]

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Nice progress, car looks good, whats on the list of goodies?
Insurance, rust repair, windshield, fender, ebrake
Then..

Xsi cluster, spoon xsi ecu, spoon cam gears, spoon valvesprings, ctr & itr cams ( one of each ), golden eagle ls/v kit.

Also gotta order a few pieces off the front core support/bulkhead so I can get my headlights in.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
that looks gorgeous right now dude. Totally diggin your wheels :thumbs up Welcome to CI by the way! :D

DerekLS

Nice teggie bro:) You'll love this forum btw

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Thanks guys! Ill get some snaps of my old ones up too.
And my list of goodies lol people give me shit for it elsewhere. Especially the ecu, oh man, this one dude was railin on me! Lol whatever though, its my build right?

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
My ghosts..

The o.g.
Auto, intake, custom exhaust w/vibrant axleback, tokico blues w/egay sleeves (springs literally broke in half) = h&r race springs, jdm headlights, amber bumper lights.

DC
Stock rebuilt motor, cam gears, intake, stage 3 clutch, coilover sleeves, jdm front, dc5 wing. Cwest rear, cwest style sides. *beat a pontiac g5gt? (cobalt ss) =]