New member from Red Deer Canada

Canadian Eh?

The stereotypes are true
Hey there everyone, I've been using this site for a while and finally decided to join, I bought a 1998 RS a while ago and I love her(really enjoys the snow up here) and just recently bought a sh*tbag project car which happens to be a 1994 LS that needs a lot of work. Through all searching it appears that there are almost NO users from canada and only one so far from alberta that I've seen(hit me up if your from the red deer aree, no teg buddies around here) and I thought I'd introduce myself :D also I will have pic up of both cars shortly although ones in aweful shape and the other just in mediocre haha. Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions and whatever else seems necessary.

XjoEnX

Hello and welcome. Love the username. Austin's from the great north. Hit him up: treeafodo

whitedc4

Tapatalk app on a smartphone is the easiest way, or you can take pictures and upload them to either photo bucket or flickr.... Copy the img "code" and paste.

And once you get the hang of that you can take out the referral code so when people click it they don't get redirected to your album.

Canadian Eh?

The stereotypes are true
Well I think I got the pics thing down the blue one is my baby and the red one is well my b*tch haha. Blue is DD has 164000 km (divide by 1.6 for miles) obviously standard and is getting a full exhaust set up some lowering stuff and the spoiler off the red one some taillight and headlight changes and if I have the money forced induction. The red one gets nothing really just gets fixed up, engine runs great other than the tranny is auto and shifts HARD but a flush might help needs a distributor and maybe something else ? Runs with a vacuum issue then stalls at about 30 mins on the dot and has 360000km I'll fix it and either swap engine and trannies so I have a sunroof or sell is to my little sis that's the story :) oh and blue-$2650 red-$300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk