New member, here's my turbo teg

93turboteg

93 LS special with a turbonetics t3/t4, tial wastegate, turbonetics blow off valve, spearco innercooler, fully built motor from ground up, full adjustable coilover, full adjustable shocks, stage 3 clutch, quafe lsd, volk te37 18s, milwood full brake system...

lots of other goodies as well.

names matt and im originally from buffalo, new york but i currently go to school in flint michigan and live in holly michigan.

anyone know of any meets near my area?!

93turboteg

no sheets but with the new turbo im tuned at 12 psi around 285 whp, iv had it up to 20 psi safely but no dyno around, im guessing somewhere near the 380ish whp..

and thanks man, im into the headlights, i bought the car with them in and put the money into the build, maybe ill get someheadlights sometime, any suggestions?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
JDM>stocks>eBay one piece crystals

Very nice #s, what internals?

93turboteg

forged cp pistons, eagle rods, arp studs, crower turbo cams, port and polished head, polished crank, skunkworks intake mani, ferrea valves and springs, greddy timing belt

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
jdm one piece headlights would look awesome. i like everything else, especially the license plate haha.

edit-- hopefully you didn't mind attention being focused on your plates, you may want to block them out depending on your security.

93turboteg

waiting for money for a tune at 22 psi, i put it up to 15-18 when i feel like fucking around but 12 just for a DD, i went above 20 once and a CEL for runnin lean i believe, im just waiting it out, im content with 12 right now, helps me stay outta boost and save gas.. broke college kid.

haha once i get the money for a dyno tune ill throw it up above 18

93turboteg

ahh i see man, sorry to hear, got any headlights?! haha, but after i tune it ill look at some JDMs. but yeah, i kno running at 20 i pull on zo6s on the highway, so im guessing its above 350whp for sure

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
ahh i see man, sorry to hear, got any headlights?! haha, but after i tune it ill look at some JDMs. but yeah, i kno running at 20 i pull on zo6s on the highway, so im guessing its above 350whp for sure
By this you mean C5 ZO6 righttttt?, C6Z not a chance, sorry no headlights had a G3

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Damn, good job then, definatelly have the internals to make serious power, tell your buddy to get a tune a some nitrous, C6Z is god's other chariot, after the e30