New Member My 2000 Acura Integra

Pipes

that's a rare color on integras. i like it. i would ditch the spoiler and side moldings to start. meshies would look nice on it, but boo to painting 'em.
i think i will keep the spoiler, if anything i would get a gsr spoiler, and for the side moldings, would it be best to paint em or just take em off? just unsure whats under em? i was going to paint the wheels cause it would match the moldings and it would match the tint.... just a thought :???:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i think i will keep the spoiler, if anything i would get a gsr spoiler, and for the side moldings, would it be best to paint em or just take em off? just unsure whats under em? i was going to paint the wheels cause it would match the moldings and it would match the tint.... just a thought :???:
Well if you take them off there will be holes underneath. So that would require welding them shut and painting the car. Just painting the molding to match would be the next best thing and much cheaper/easier.

Pipes

Oh I see haha! I would invest in a security system. But that's just me. What are you plans for her?
yeah its just with my insurance comming up i need to see how much money i can put into her, it suprising how much they charge for a 10 year old car
-tint
-new deck
-possibly security system lol
-paint the rims black or get some oem mesh (maybe black)
-lowering springs
-side moldings off or painted

thats all i can think of for now

Pipes

Well if you take them off there will be holes underneath. So that would require welding them shut and painting the car. Just painting the molding to match would be the next best thing and much cheaper/easier.
oh i see, yeah ill have to look into it, probably best to take em off and paint then masking it all off?