new member on the site. check out my teggy

B18_?

hey wat up everyone im new to the site but old to the racing part... i got a 98 silver teg ive had for almost a year i bought it for myself as my christmas present =) ..i got it on christmas day so not a year yet.. so the pics here they are as the car has been progressin..

when i went to get it in texas (i live in vegas for the info) looked like this

i liked it nd it had potential so i got her then about a week later after i got her registered nd stuff i lowered her on coilovers and slapped on a replica type r lip.. also i detailed her myself

then the story goes on.....

then i got the pearl white konig retracks

my interior.. put on nrg quick release set up, type r shit knob ,nrg harness

me nd a buddy..

comments welcome =)

nd for the build so far aem cold air intake
dc upper strut bar
dc lower tie bar
blox ploish lower control arms
type r wing
replica type r lip
9000 k hid
nrg quick release
nrg harness
type r shift knob
had headers but took em off =/
nd the list goes on for a bit more but tired of typin already lol

Last edited:

B18_?

Oh lol I didn't catch that one ...I did see the polish one though I put ploish instead lol... o well you guyz know what I mean

B18_?

Thanx everyone busted my ass off a lot for it....everythin on the car has been installed by me noone else has touched it =)

B18_?

Haha shiny?? It took me bout 4 days of work to get it that shiny... its a lot of work =/ but its definately worth it

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I love it, where did you get those harnesses? ive been look to pick up a set for when i buy a wheel.

Why does the rear ride so damn high??

dc2_

I love it, where did you get those harnesses? ive been look to pick up a set for when i buy a wheel.

Why does the rear ride so damn high??

lol it looks clean like that..thats my homie right there... ur teggy has come a long way keep it up lol