New Member - Pics of my Top Mount Turbo GSR

TopMountGSR

Few pictures of my progress, any comments suggestions or questions more than welcome.
DK

my other teg ..../\

10 months ago..../\

jdm jon

bump,,,,u guys have some high gas prices

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Welcome to CI I was at that meet in Ohio I tlked to you a little not much though. I had the pearl white DA lowered on SI rims.

TopMountGSR

nice seen you on TI
Cool whats ur name on there?

Nice car man! Love your TE37's.
Thanks man, when I bought the te's I had no clue what volks were

bump,,,,u guys have some high gas prices
haha ya tell me bout it

Welcome to CI! Nice DC2 man. Are those real TE37s?
Ya they have the alum valve stems, crome rays stickers inside the rim and the lug holes are in the right pattern according to the blades.

Thanks

Welcome to CI I was at that meet in Ohio I tlked to you a little not much though. I had the pearl white DA lowered on SI rims.
I remember that car, I love the das

nice/ how much power?
ahh my butt dyno says over 400, I run it up to 18psi some times

looks good welcome to CI.
Thanks

Bizkit64

Yo?
Nice man! Any advise about making your high beams yellow? I might do it... btw how do you like your intake manifold? Is it better for turbos or would it be okay for all engine?

And damn 4.09 for prem gas! And it's not even summer yet... Here in VA its hitting 3.50's for prem gas.

TopMountGSR

Welcome. Nice Integras.
Thanks a bunch man

nice man!! welcome!!!
I'm glad to see some people digging my setups, around were I live no one bats an eye at them.

sweet car man... welcome to CI
Thanks again

Nice man! Any advise about making your high beams yellow? I might do it... btw how do you like your intake manifold? Is it better for turbos or would it be okay for all engine?

And damn 4.09 for prem gas! And it's not even summer yet... Here in VA its hitting 3.50's for prem gas.
I believe the company is RVinyl they sell on ebay. Its a film that goes over the lens. They are heat/scratch resistant and they actually serve a purpose other than looks like most think. Ever were shooting glasses [they are yellow tinted] You can see things you normally cant see, it makes things more vivid. With these lights on high beam, they really do shoot a yellow beam and things on the side of the road tend to pop out more than reg color highs. You can also remove them if you change your mind at a later date.

On the manifold, I picked it because of its rpm range 4-8k I believe, and picked it over the victor x because of its 7-10k range that I didn't want and or use. Its perfect for turbo and na. Dyno test have shown that it out performs aebs, type r and skunk2 manis.. the test were done on a naturally aspirated gsr engine. The thread is on honda tech.

Nah that was diesel fuels price.. v power is premium.

Thanks again for the responses.
dk