New Member that keeps his kids' integras running

here&there

In St. Louis, MO
Photos at bottom of page.

I don't do alot of my own repairs, just maintenance and the easy stuff that I find on the internet.

I bought my 1st daughter a 2000LS in 2002 and my 2nd daughter a 2001R in 2004.
They can drive a manual, but it interferes with their Blackberrys.

Saving up for a OEM clutch,pressure plate, and throw-out bearing and another angled O2 adapter.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:welcome:

Not my cup of tea, but you're an awesome father for buying your daughters Integras. :thumbs up

mirrorimg

Welcome to the site. Nice to see you like Integra's so much. Do your daughters enjoy them as much as you? ;)

What did you happen to do with the OEM ITR wheels? I think they are much nicer looking than the wheels on them now.

here&there

In St. Louis, MO
:welcome:

Not my cup of tea, but you're an awesome father for buying your daughters Integras. :thumbs up
Originally, I was looking at a 1990 240 nissan. After we test drove it and I liked it, (for $1500) we went to lunch. We kept looking for a LS

Last edited:

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
Good job on not only buying but keeping up the Integra's for your daughters, can you adopt me? just kidding
would love to see more pic's.
oh and welcome you can learn a lot here.

speedin

The Transporter
WOW, you bought your daughter an R. Thats a nice gift! Welcome to the site.

And at least the manual trans keeps them from text while driving :)

Last edited:

here&there

In St. Louis, MO
Welcome to the site. Nice to see you like Integra's so much. Do your daughters enjoy them as much as you? ;)

What did you happen to do with the OEM ITR wheels? I think they are much nicer looking than the wheels on them now.
I had owned several Hondas and have learned that they don't break. I expected the same from an Acura. Here it is 8 years later and daughter#1 doesn't want to be driving her High School car when she's thirty. And I won't let daughter#2 take her car to her dorm.

I have All Season Pirelli tires on the grey 15" rims, which are used from January til March.
I really got the Tenzos, because I thought that they would be easy to clean.

here&there

In St. Louis, MO
Back then and neither of us new that the car was anything other than yellow. It wouldn't be surprized, if she was texting when she ran under that mini van, in 2008.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Saving up for a OEM clutch,pressure plate, and throw-out bearing and another angled O2 adapter.
Look into the Exedy OEM replacement clutch. Exedy is an entitiy of Daikan Clutch who supplies Honda with their OEM clutches. It's a quality part and not very expensive and should come with everything you need.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I had owned several Hondas and have learned that they don't break. I expected the same from an Acura. Here it is 8 years later and daughter#1 doesn't want to be driving her High School car when she's thirty. And I won't let daughter#2 take her car to her dorm.

I have All Season Pirelli tires on the grey 15" rims, which are used from January til March.
I really got the Tenzos, because I thought that they would be easy to clean.
Hondas will last forever if you take good care of them. I'm different, if I still have my DC2 when I'm 30, I'd still be driving it. Good choice with keeping the ITR with you. Let me know if you ever want to sell the OEM ITR wheels. :thumbs up