New Member!

tsu878

"Supersonic Vtec fun"
yup i had the same car 97 ex. and i too have to say my 98 gsr put that one to shame. welcome and good luck on the mods.

Last edited:

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
You've came to the right place for Teggie help/advice.
Just sometimes, ppl slack here...
=P

Welcome man
If you don't get it done right yourself, we'll help ya get it done correct.
Rest assured.

Where about in Ohio? I lived in Jefferson city for awhile

KevBrinks

Igovtec: Yup. My mom convinced me (after much deliberation) when I bought my car to get full coverage. Believe me, I was thanking her for talking

I live in Cinci, to be exact. I've never passed one of these on the streets before, so I'm plenty excited to have one. The plan is first and foremost: ITR wing. Then ASAP I'm getting the body serviced to buff out any imperfections. The first real modifications will be an intake and wheels, since I've been told that those two together will probably give the most noticable "bang" for my buck. Does that plan sound good?

igotvtec16

Igovtec: Yup. My mom convinced me (after much deliberation) when I bought my car to get full coverage. Believe me, I was thanking her for talking

The first real modifications will be an intake and wheels, since I've been told that those two together will probably give the most noticable "bang" for my buck. Does that plan sound good?
Moms are always right:???:lol

sell you my aem intake..$100 shipped?haha

KevBrinks

Hey I know you're giving me a deal but realistically I need a brief spending break! :) The car was not cheap, plus I ended up having to pay taxes on the full sale price :(, plus I haven't even played around with VTEC enough to make me feel like I even need the intake for more fun yet!

Definitely appreciate the offer though!

KevBrinks

Pics as requested! It was a rainy day, so I apologize for the lighting. I'll get better pictures in the future! (First image is a test to see how big my "Large" sized camera photos appear on the boards. Apologies if it's too big for your browsers)