mrbig

Sup yall im new to this site and i think its tight. I have a 94 GSR and im lookingh to go ALL MOTOR!!!! 200whp or more.

Melis1108

:hi: Welcome to the site! Do u have any pics of ur ride? :D

tegurit

Melis1108 said:
:hi: Welcome to the site! Do u have any pics of ur ride? :D
wasssssssssup yo! 8) welcome to club teg ....yea all motor allll the waaaay mayn'...get sum pix of the teg cuz us memebers luv to c 'em pix...

N/A is besT :D

01cleatus

Whats up MRBIG. Welcome to the club bro ! Anyways throw some pics up and keep us posted on your project.

Vistec R

WELCOME TO CI.COM where are you from?

:nopics:

:rocker:

xboost

:welcome:
let me be the first to say welcome to Ci where you will find the answers to the questions that have been buggin the fuck out of man kind for centures..... or just a few how too for you teg,,,,,which ever is easier to us...... we have women :hitit: we have BUT don't all like :rice: and most of us do :drive: but were safe... we do have our :bitching: but we love one another... : we are against :alcoholic and driven...so be safe....and most of all......we just would like to say :sleep: ohhh sorry( fell asleep) we would like to say :hi:

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
xboost said:
:welcome:
let me be the first to say welcome to Ci where you will find the answers to the questions that have been buggin the fuck out of man kind for centures..... or just a few how too for you teg,,,,,which ever is easier to us...... we have women :hitit: we have BUT don't all like :rice: and most of us do :drive: but were safe... we do have our :bitching: but we love one another... : we are against :alcoholic and driven...so be safe....and most of all......we just would like to say :sleep: ohhh sorry( fell asleep) we would like to say :hi:
thats was sick man. :headbang: nice picture story :thumbs up