im ricky

i just wanted to say whats up too all club integra , seems pretty cool i am currently looking for a teggyy for around 3,500 dont knoe if its enoughh.?
if any friends family members selling a nice teggy around the sandiego area.? (3rd generation)

WickedClownz

Ya craigslist usually has a bunch in my area around your price range, just gotta keep looking and deals pop up. Welcome to the site

im ricky

Welcome to Club Integra. I'm from san diego xD. Check up on craigslist bro :thumbs up.
thankss man.! dats awesome bro once i get my integraa we should set up a photo shoot sum kool.!
if i can ask how much did u get ure teggy for b4 all the mods.?
and yea im in summer right now so been free the whole time i been on craigslist ALOT but sadly havent found herr yet.=//

jznsn2u

thankss man.! dats awesome bro once i get my integraa we should set up a photo shoot sum kool.!
if i can ask how much did u get ure teggy for b4 all the mods.?
and yea im in summer right now so been free the whole time i been on craigslist ALOT but sadly havent found herr yet.=//
everything is on my build thread :thumbs up:. Click the link in my sig.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
auto trader would be good too. we need more daygo members here :thumbs up

i bought mine for 3k. clean rs. from my uncle.

welcome!!

im ricky

auto trader would be good too. we need more daygo members here :thumbs up

i bought mine for 3k. clean rs. from my uncle.

welcome!!
yeaa been looking on theree too..
yupp dagoss the place 2 bee.!
thankss bro 3k thatss chill, anyways what was youre first mod.?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
security. highly recommended in sd. 2nd week i bought mine, someone tried to jack it. 3 failed attempts to get it started.

as for mod mods..
wheels and suspension in the same day.

im ricky

security. highly recommended in sd. 2nd week i bought mine, someone tried to jack it. 3 failed attempts to get it started.

as for mod mods..
wheels and suspension in the same day.
yea security is going too be #1 on my list.!
my bro got his 1993 honda hatch stolen a year ago, we found it a week later parked infront of some apartments onlyy stuff they took was his expensive calogne (thank god).!
thenn a monthh after that his hatch got hit by some drunk driver and totaledd the hatch infront of our house.!
=/
RIP hatchyy.

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome to the club! Just go crazy on CL hiting up people. You'll get a nice one :)

PS get a GSR or an RS :thumbs up

im ricky

Welcome to the club! Just go crazy on CL hiting up people. You'll get a nice one :)

PS get a GSR or an RS :thumbs up
thankss man i hopee ha but umm dnt wanna sound like an idiot or anythingg but i knoee the gsr stock has the most balls out of all 3rd gen teggys but what about the LS an RS whats the difference if you could please clarify that up.?

j13

Keep It Clean
thankss man i hopee ha but umm dnt wanna sound like an idiot or anythingg but i knoee the gsr stock has the most balls out of all 3rd gen teggys but what about the LS an RS whats the difference if you could please clarify that up.?
The GSR has a B18C1 VTEC engine with all the power goodies (GrandSeries-Racing)

The RS has a narmal B18B1. Its the Base-Model with No moonroof, no ABS, no Cruise Contral, no second dome light, no glove box light, no power locks ect ect...not having all these things makes the RS much lighter and better for auto racing

DC Acura Integra GS-R Coupe MT 2667lbs
DC Acura Integra LS Coupe MT 2643lbs
DC Acura Integra RS Coupe MT 2529lbs
DC Acura Integra SE Coupe MT 2643lbs
Acura Integra GS-R Sedan MT 2765lbs
Acura Integra LS Sedan MT 2738lbs
Acura Integra SE Sedan MT 2703lbs

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
welcome! good luck on finding a teg!
dont buy the first one you see though, try and find a completely stock one with a clean title.