1bad1integra

the car looks sick bro !
how do you change the color of your wheels ? do you go get them powder coated?
na i stripped it with paint remover ( i think aircraft or something) and painted it duplicolor silver and clear coat...u can get it at advance auto or any auto parts store

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Super clean.. I wanna paint my meshies black like you had at first... Welcome :)

1bad1integra

Super clean.. I wanna paint my meshies black like you had at first... Welcome :)
thanks man i think they would look good on your silver car!

03/17/11
Ok so im leaning on selling my skunk2 pro c coilovers...these are a very good set up for track use, and this being a daily driver, i dont think ill put them to good use. I would rather have someone else enjoy these instead of me not using them to their potentional. They are brand new and have never even tried to be put on the car. I hope to use the money from the pro c's to get either the function form type 1's or 2's and maybe put some left over money toward some F7 lcas.. opinions/experiences?

1bad1integra

6/6/11
So I couldnt go to the East Coast Honda Meet in Richmond but i was able to go today in fredricksburg. Not as many cars as I remember from last years event but it was still not a bad turnout. Also put my front skunk2 coilovers and camber kit on, but had problems with the lca bolt. Would not even move with power tools and pb blastering for a week prior to trying the install. Gunna try again this weekend and go from there. Got my desired ride height too, not too low not to high enjoy pics from ECHM and random shots of my car.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
sick meet..wish we had meets like that near by.
Anyways your ride its nice and clean ...cant wait to see you continue on with more updates :)

1bad1integra

sick meet..wish we had meets like that near by.
Anyways your ride its nice and clean ...cant wait to see you continue on with more updates :)
I have to graduate from college before I can do anything to the car, so it will stay like this at least until next May =(
Looks clean. Where did you get your yellow foglights from?
the fogs are oem raybrig with yellow laminx overtop. Got them off of ebay from Delray Acura I think.
One of the few tegs I like on this site.
Great job :)
lol thanks man =) but theres much better cars on this site than mine. Its pretty stock

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Looks like it was a great show.

I love the current status of your DC, looks very clean and OEM fresh.

1bad1integra

Looks like it was a great show.

I love the current status of your DC, looks very clean and OEM fresh.
thanks bro, yours is super clean also!

06/25/11
So i got all four coilovers installed after that B*th lca bolt had to be cut and new bushings installed. The ride is amazing on the pro c's. Although when adjusting the dampening, i had it 6 clicks from stiffest, rode around for 20 minutes and when i got out of my car it felt like someone had punched me in the back. Turned it down a little and rides great now. Here are just some quick pics after I washed the car. Comments/criticism welcome as always

btw how do you change the title of the thread so it doesnt say new member?