new member...

gmni03

How's it goin club? I'm a new member n just bought a 91 integra ls for 900. It runs good, needs a paint job but I love her.I just need sum ideas, sum cheap ideas lol. I'm planin on puttin 1 piece headlights cus I love the way they look n putin a magnaflow exhaust cus I just have it layin around. Ill post pix later just need sum ideas. If ur wonderin its all stock so I got a project

Teggykid952

Well I'll start with hey :) (no homo) then I'll move to you get what you pay for, and finally, where are the pics?

On a more serious note, there are some things you can do without breaking bank. From the hate I've seen here though (even though I've actually never seen this myself), don't try a home made strut bar. Go ahead and ask yourself some basic questions.

What is your goal with this car? Are you going to DD it? You want a monstly stock, clean DD or something that's got some balls? (again, no homo). Do you want to boost or just stay N/A? Do you want to track it? Drag or autocross?

Get a basic visualization of you car when you're done with it and share that with us, then we can help you. Until then everyone is just going to tell you what they like.

gmni03

Well its a auto which sux!!! I thinkin of goin 4 a DD. I'm plannin on doin a stick conversion if not I might supercharge it. Ill try to post pix tommorrow.

BADFISH

jiosefM;omSkf;ejfoij:OSId
Welcome to CI... but this thread is pretty useless without pics!

Teggykid952

pics! and ur better off selling the car and getting a standard
Not entirely true. It depends on where you live. I, personally, live in Alabama, which apparently is the worst for gen 2 integras, at least where I live. I've only seen a handful and mine is the only one that's actually drove by someone who's really into them.

If you can, try to do the auto-> manual swap if it's hard to find these cars around your area. Check local junk yards for teg shells, sometimes they'll have everything you need in one car. The swap isn't super hard either, just takes time and money. Speaking of money, the swap doesn't have to be overly expensive either. Right now I have the chance to buy a no-title manual DA hopefully for around $600. I would have every part right then and there and hell I'm even left over with a decent shell and another motor. I can turn around and part the shit out for a couple hundred back in my pocket.

It's really just about how much you care that it's an auto. I personally hate them, and when mine blew, it provided the perfect opportunity. Just know that it can be done reasonably if you have patience and do your research.