sage0021

deleted this entire post because i bought the 94 ls. decided to change thread to more of an introduction with some pictures of my rsx, (integra is not picture worthy...yet)

bought the rsx completely stock in april 2010.

Injen CAI
DCRH
Comptech Exhaust
ESMM
Pspec Shortshift
Skunk2 knob
30% tint all around
authentic honda jdm window visors
Cusco B-pillars (custom black)
Rep Mugen Rear bar (custom black)
Ebay c-pillar (custom black)
Hawk HPS F&R
Aspec Hi-Wing
Aspec Rear Lip
Retro-Solutions Nightvision Hid
Purple Valve Cover (DIY)
Tein S Tech w/ New OEM Shocks
Motegi SP10 (matte black)
02-04 rsx 16's in hankook icepick for winter (probably not anymore though:))

Last edited:

94rs-gharp

they fuck up if you dont know how to drive it if you love it it will love you back and give you long time sexy time lol

94rs-gharp

when u get it throw some pics of ur rsx up and the new teg :thumbs up:

Cripton805

they f*** up if you dont know how to drive it if you love it it will love you back and give you long time sexy time lol
There are plenty of people on here that have auto Integras and the magic milage mark seems to be 160 when the trans starts to go.

$400 is not bad, but I wouldn't buy it if it was in such a bad condition as you say it is. The auto trans is just another reason.

I would get an Auto Teg if it was in good condition and low milage. Just keep swapping trannies or rebuild.
Common problems... Slipping, Sticking... If you go on those websites that reviews cars, the common problem is the auto trans.

Adamradmand

$400?????? I would buy it without a doubt. The money you saved can get you a nice swap or to do whatever you please. Can you post a pic of the Car add or some pics when you can?

mdan9193

Mdan
Lol seriously guys its 400 dollars. He's not talking about thousands, just a couple hundred bucks for a beater. If the auto trans does go out, get another one, they're really cheap.

natron84

Damn for $400 you cant go wrong. But Cripton is right. Just check the Auto integra squad thread. Still, its worth the risk for the money. If its s***.... just part it out. you'll make your money back.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
only reason i traded for my auto teg was cause it had low mileage and was in good shape otherwise i woulda held out for a manual but i think 400 is low enough to take the risk you can make more parting it out if you had to

sage0021

bought it! the tranny is sketchy lol.. but it still shifts ok and works decent enough ha. the old owner had painted all the interior speaker covers and door handle panels etc. bright red with rattle can :mad: i just resprayed black. the exterior has some rust and dents and the exhaust was snapped in half just past the resonator. ive soup canned the exhaust together for the time being. looking for a stock catback or something similar. it definitly needs some new tie rod ends. i got the car as a DD, but also because i want stuff to break so i can use it to learn more:) heres my only pic so far. teg on the left and my rsx-s on the right. :thumb: oh yea and brand new tires!!!! worth about what i paid for the whole car:lol: