Kingtiger

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and thought I'd say 'Hi' as well as post a few pics of my 'new' Integra.
I bought this car last Friday for $1900. Enough from me. have some pics.

No tears or rips on the seats.

Reads 184,581 (sorry for the camera phone pics)

Cargo cover.

No rips/tears and only minor blemishes

Sun roof works perfectly.

B18A1

All I need to do now is convert the A/C, fix the driver auto seat belt, get a new passenger window motor, install a better radio deck (just waiting on a wiring harness), and a few minor things that can wait. Already upgraded the speakers (front were just old, rear were blown). I'll also be switching to some black Acura rims I have lying around, soon enough.

Last edited:

krisx13

Schweet.
nice start, i bet if you clay and polish your car the paint will be looking (almost) brand new :)

Kingtiger

Update time! I haven't done much, mostly replaced hoses, changed the oil and ran 2 pints of seafoam through her.

But I did manage to get this:

And this:

and some jackass decided to not signal and this ended up happening:

Last edited:

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
It looks nice good to see another DA owner on the forum. If you'd like I have some coilover sleeves you can have if you'd like them.

99TegLs

WOw, looks good! give her a good clay-bar and a wax and It will look a whole lot less pink haha. Good job doing preventitive maintenence before adding aftermarket parts. Oh, and Welcome to CI!

Trix

haha what DOPE?? i have an armrest in my 91 DA... ohhhhh zombie what do you want for them can use them on my 91 teggy ;)