Schoene949

New here. Name is Eric. From Columbus, Oh but currently live in Orlando, Fl. Got a 1995 Ls (yes its from up north). I have had it for about a year and some change now. its not the best looking car but ive got big plans for her.

currently sitting on cut springs (got coil overs but when i went to change them at work the bolt where the strut mounts to the control arm snapped) getting new struts, CAs and coil overs soon though

picked up these fat 5s for $200 with brand new michelins.

used to have blades but i woke up to this about a month after moving to orlando. apparently someone liked them a lot more then i did.

so i bought these motegi mr7 reps and they lasted about a year untill i sold them, they did get painted black eventually.

and picked up these S2K seats a couple days ago for $175

so shes a work in progress. i got big plans

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Welcome!

Ohio FTW!..but we both know its really not that awesome..you're luck you got out haha

Schoene949

thanks man! yea Ohio isnt that great haha but i plan on moving back here in about 8 months when the old lady has 2 years at her job and a secured job back home.

joserivera

Welcome that was a nice pick up on those s2k seats

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Welcome to CI, bro

The pic without your rims.....That brought back memories for me, I can laugh about it now....

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
Welcome.

Might want to invest in an alarm before someone decides they like your whole car more than you do lol