R13

The other asshole
This is what comes on most cars from the factory, including these, they do a good job without really harming the hose, just make sure you get the right size so it doesn't leak.

95teggie

This is what comes on most cars from the factory, including these, they do a good job without really harming the hose, just make sure you get the right size so it doesn't leak.

Yeah I had those on before I put the hoses but it was a real b*tch to take them off and to put them back on because of the ac line that was down there. Could barely get my hands down there.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I had those on before I put the hoses but it was a real b*tch to take them off and to put them back on because of the ac line that was down there. Could barely get my hands down there.
Go up from the bottom there's plenty of room, don't get anything in your face. :thumbup:

Kurado

Welcome to the club! Any interior and trunk pictures? Any big plans for the car?

Ryan659

Thanks man! Hey can I see ur guy's cars? I wanna see other tegs. I don't really see any cool tegs where I live. I Just see my brothers LS and some basic stocks tegs and a shit load of civics out here.
A lot of our cars are in the Ride of the Month thread section. Or even the Ride of the Year also. It has lots of pics and also what moss were done