New mod +3.5HP!

travistrouble

Yeah OG that's in the near future. I haven't had the car long and been having to fix small mechanical things before i dropped $160 on tint but I definitely agree that it looks like a grocery getter without tint lol. Fish bowl status FTL.

travistrouble

Did you DIY or have it installed? A friend of mine DIY on his truck and after a while it turned purple and has bubble spots so I'm getting it done at Virginia Solar Tinting, they're pretty legit.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Did you DIY or have it installed? A friend of mine DIY on his truck and after a while it turned purple and has bubble spots so I'm getting it done at Virginia Solar Tinting, they're pretty legit.
The color has to do with the type of tint, that is shit-entry level tint

travistrouble

I've gotta go legal all around, because VA is a commonwealth state and you can't fart without getting pulled for it. Plus my work is literally in the same parking lot as the Henrico County Police Station, FML.

P.s. your rear delete is too decent :thumbs: going to have mine done in about 2 weeks.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I've gotta go legal all around, because VA is a commonwealth state and you can't fart without getting pulled for it. Plus my work is literally in the same parking lot as the Henrico County Police Station, FML.

P.s. your rear delete is too decent :thumbs: going to have mine done in about 2 weeks.
Who's rear delete? lol

And Cali is no joke for the cops, but I try and stay away from them if I can

travistrouble

Also note that it makes for that Pussy-Wet interior look :lol:.

My wife has argued my decision to do the delete because I won't have a place for the car seat when we have a baby. But, she isn't pregnant and she is leaving for a month to get her certification license for her work, so while shes gone those seats are GTFO!

My plastics are that S*** brown that most tegs were cursed with so I'm going to paint them black in the process.

Did you keep your seats in storage or sell them?