new mods......

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
ok so last week i did some upgrades.

endyn stepper pulley: now boosting 10psi
open pcv system: i feel more top end power
msd btm: easy to hook up and works great.

tomorrow i get 310cc injectors. fuel and timing is gonna be done on a dyno. i will post results soon.

up next cam gears and gsr tranny with light weight ssr wheels. by nopis this year i want to break low 13's. high 12's would be crazy good, but a little out of my reach.

speedin

The Transporter
Caint wait to see that dyno and some 1/4 numbers. Pix too :D

Oh and "Open PVC system??" thats not really a good thing :???:

speedin

The Transporter
Ghettokracker71 said:
Define open pcv system please!?
My guess is he removed the PCV valve off the VC and just has a breather their now. If thats the case it removed the vaccume in the crankcase causing less ring expansion and more blow-by. Not good.

speedin

The Transporter
Ghettokracker71 said:
Or maybe he has a catch-can and put a vent/breather on it
Same negitive effect if he went that route.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I need to get my lazy ass a catch can...esp for once I put my JRSC on...wich at this rate will be NEVER :( lol...sorry back on topic

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
open pcv system.....

there are 2 bolts on the back of the block, on either side of the oil filter. they were removed and nipples were put on instead. this get rid of blow-by gases. since i now have 10psi there is a lot of blow by. the stock vacuum pcv is still hooked up.

so my car is now running rich. my a/f is 11:1 as opposed to the needed 12.5:1 so i lost power. looking into hondata or an afc. i really don't want to drop more money into this car, because im building a nasty turbo b18b. gonna put that into the teg and the engine now in a civic hatch.