New on the sight

Dman

Hey everyone, I dont have a question i just wanted to say i'm new to the sight and am looking forward to talking to some of you. I recently sold my 92 Lude SI and bought a 91 Ls. I dont have any pics of my Teg yet, but i'll post some when i do. I do plan to do a lot work to my ride including suspension, interior, exterior, and in about a year or so I will be boosting it. Well anyways, thanks for having me!8)

Dman

Thanks for the welcome. Here is a pic of my Lude before i sold it... It was my baby! I cant wait until i start working on the LS.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
welcome...this is a good site with alot of helpful, knowledgeable people. nice place to hang out when works sucks...which is all the time!

Dman

welcome...this is a good site with alot of helpful, knowledgeable people. nice place to hang out when works sucks...which is all the time!
Yea i'm working out of town a lot lately so the only real time i will have to be on or work on the teg will be on the weekends. I used to be part of the prelude forum when i still had the lude, they were a great group of people. seems like there is the same kind of people here. I do have one question though... i know the prelude forum i used to be in had a pdf file maintenance manual that covered EVERYTHING. I was wondering if there is the same type of thing here?

Last edited:

mirrorimg

WebSITE, Its not websight.

Regardless, welcome

we don't have the PDFs here, but they are online. When I get on the computer tonight I will provide you with the URL.

Last edited:

Dman

WebSITE, Its not websight.

Regardless, welcome

we don't have the PDFs here, but they are online. When I get on the computer tonight I will provide you with the URL.
Dont worry about it... I can google it just as easy, just thought it would have been easier if it was already here. Not to be rude but you sounded like my wife for a minute... always so concerned about spelling. like i said not being rude, just kinda funny.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Dont worry about it... I can google it just as easy, just thought it would have been easier if it was already here. Not to be rude but you sounded like my wife for a minute... always so concerned about spelling. like i said not being rude, just kinda funny.
Jason is gay like that :shock: