New Paint Jobs

sOuL

how much do new paint jobs go for? i needa price range cause i really need a new paint job, im thinkn between repainting the teg black or goin for electron/voltage blue if i get it painted blue im gonna have the spoiler removed if i repaint it black im keeping the spoiler

k624ash

well that is for an acura shop, my buddy just got his civic painted, ill ask him how much that cost

sOuL

k624ash said:
well that is for an acura shop, my buddy just got his civic painted, ill ask him how much that cost
ok cool thanx, ima get some prices thiss weekend hopefully

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
lol 3000 thats cause its acura ...i can get my car painted for 500.....my dad just never has the time ....i kno people that got there car painted for 300

sOuL

1990TeGLs said:
lol 3000 thats cause its acura ...i can get my car painted for 500.....my dad just never has the time ....i kno people that got there car painted for 300
yea now thats what im talkn bout $200-$300 ranges

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
macco specail for 300 bucks lol wont last long or look pretty for a quality job your gonna have to pay at least 1000 or up

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
Bigblock-B said:
very true
:(
not very true at all...not if u know the rite people atleast.....i kno alot of people who do body work...im just to cheap to spend the 500 dollars...haha...the fact my father never has time

sOuL

im gonna take pics tommrow of y i needa paint job, i gotta big ass scratch on the back of the teg and a paint chip on the tip of the hood and i need to get my bumper fixed cause its missing some screws and sticks out a lil but on the left side plus i gotta mugen lip sittn under my bed still...so i just need something thats gonna make the car look good until i can afford a really good n top quality paint job,a lil somethn is better than nothn..

Ryan

I had my integra painted and it cost me 1,500 . It was a little expensive but it looks really good. anything thats cheap like 300.....well lets just say you get what you pay for.

sonicvybe

new driver
what about the cost of a paint job that uses special colors like house of kolor stuff...is that incredibly more pricey than regular colors? wat wud a paint job cost then..$3000+ !!!? lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
sOuL said:
im gonna take pics tommrow of y i needa paint job, i gotta big ass scratch on the back of the teg and a paint chip on the tip of the hood and i need to get my bumper fixed cause its missing some screws and sticks out a lil but on the left side plus i gotta mugen lip sittn under my bed still...so i just need something thats gonna make the car look good until i can afford a really good n top quality paint job,a lil somethn is better than nothn..
Save your money and get the cars lines looking how you want them to. When thats done go ahead and save up to get any body work done and give the car a good paint job.

k624ash

I think some paint jobs are more expensive not only becuase of the quality of the paint, but becuase the shops do all the body work too