New Paint

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
dont know if you guys remember, but my car has been unpainted for the past year or so and has been custom milano pink for the past 4 years i've had the car.....but not anymore, its finally one color!!!!!!! :lol:

Been off here for a while, but this is what i return with.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
+15....they are 15x8's, wanted to get something crazy that i havent seen on other integras......which is why i got rid of the slips and got these....some like em some dont, but eh.

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
clean lookin. Is that how it used to look like in you sig?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Paint is looking good man. :thumbs up Milano Pink FTL!

You should paint the front grille supports and the gap just above the rear "diffuser" black like it is OEM

But the offset on those rims does look a little............off

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Yeah i plan on painting some things black, and like I said, some like the rims some dont....i like em, didnt wanna look like everyone else, lol.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The rims themselves look good with the car. But they stick out of the fenders a little much IMO

But if you like then that's all that counts. I bet you can get a good progress thread going now :D

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Yeah they do stick out a little, what i wanna do is put a small flare on the front and back, not too noticeable but just enough to cover the wheel, but im gonna mess around with photoshop to see if i like that idea....lol

Thanks for the compliments tho, my car has come a looooong way.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Do like the rims but need slammage and lots of camber and some fender pulling get some smaller tires and strech them to the limint and we got a real looker +15 offset FTW

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Do like the rims but need slammage and lots of camber and some fender pulling get some smaller tires and strech them to the limint and we got a real looker +15 offset FTW
Ew, na im not into the stretch tire thing......more of a "drifter " style thing to do. And +1 on the fender pulling and slamming...dont worry it will all come, still far from done, this was just numero uno on the list (one color).