New paint

forrest12

nah man im sanding the clear off and redoing it bc i didnt have the psi set right on the compresor.... i gotta wait a month for it to cure though

Prozon

Kris
What kind of paint did you use? And what was the compressor set at? Looks like the clear is on way to heavy. And are you using a filter? Normal air compressors have water in the air, which can reduce quality of the paint job. My setup has a filter before the regulator to filter water out.

Edit:
By the way, have you wet sanded or buffed at all?

forrest12

What kind of paint did you use? And what was the compressor set at? Looks like the clear is on way to heavy. And are you using a filter? Normal air compressors have water in the air, which can reduce quality of the paint job. My setup has a filter before the regulator to filter water out.

Edit:
By the way, have you wet sanded or buffed at all?
yeah i wet sanded the whole car, its not the paint i took it to one of my boys dads shop and he told me it was bc the psi was too low on the gun when i was spraying the clear, but he is fixin it for me! for free! What a friend haha

Prozon

Kris
It's not a bad paint job anyways. Did you respray the same color or paint it a different one? Get a before picture man!

forrest12

same color but the old color started to darken, and i didnt put enugh base on it the first time i painted it so there are some light and dark areas, but thats why i repainted it. I just looked around on my computer i couldnt find any picturs from when it was faded bro but when i get it fixed il deffinatly throw some up here