New Pics of my 95' DC Integra

95jdmdc4

Its been awhile since I have taken updated pics..so here they are. First pic is with my old wheels, then the rest are with my new wheels. Have Fun.

HIDS

JDM Spec B20B swap

Thanks for looking, more coming soon after my next few mods.

97gsrjames

i really like spun supermeshes. they're pretty pimp. i also like yout ls meshies! those things were pretty sweet!

nice and clean. lol got the eg airbag, and the jdm 2.0 badge, with the jdm b20 very nice. keepin it classy!!!

95jdmdc4

voltagebluedc2 said:
damn, clean car... its hella slammed, how do you get up your driveway? mad props
lol, thanks man, yea its four and a half inches dropped in the front, i have to go very very slow and at a wild angle to get in my driveway and around road obstacles.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Paint the side moldings, a 97 itr lip or cf lip, and damn the exterior would be perfect, but it is nice as hell right now.

nautica_t

wow very nice and clean..
i saw the 2.0 sticker and thought of k20 lol.
and than i see the beloved b20..
when are you going to slap a vtec head on there?? franky!!! :p

and i have the same hid company...McCulloch FTW

oh i'm not sure where you're located but i'd recommend removing that black strip on the rear fender, moisture and salt can get trapped in there and cause rust. i had mine removed the first day i got my car.

95jdmdc4

thanks for all the comments and that fender trim will be removed once I get all the sir-g bumpers and some more exterior work done that I want to get done. And the ls meshes were painted with just standard bronze spray paint.