New pics of my baby *WARNING NON INTEGRA CONTENT*

teggy2281

Havent posted here for awhile now but its good to be back. its not a integra but its my ride. lol. flame suit on!!!!!

jznsn2u

Nicee. Congratulations. The only thing I don't like is the sticker on the gas tank panel.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
You can squeeze more beef under those fenders.

speedin

The Transporter
Copy cat. LOL.

Specs? And if you have any questions on it or need some parts lmk.

Last edited:

teggy2281

speedin- hehe ya. lolz. as for parts, im holding it off as of now cause my wife and i just had a baby girl so cant spend too much on the soob.

specs are:
vf43 (07 sti turbo)
ssautochrome huge top mount intercooler w/ sti y-pipe
PnP'd oem headers
grimmspeed crossover pipe
invidia bellmouth catless downpipe
injen catback exhaust
dc sports flex uppipe
cobb accesport
spt short ram intake
ngk iridium spark plugs
sti pinks fuel injectors
walbro 255 fuel pump
kyb agx adjustable struts
tein s-tech springs
forester sti 17in rims
ver. 7 sti hoodscoop
aps top mount intercooler splitter
prodrive front lip w/ 06-07 v-limited front lip
oem front and rear sideskirts strakes
oem 3 piece rear lip
smoked side markers
smoked rear reverse/signal taillights
mines carbon fiber rear lip
oem mesh foglights cover
yellow tinted foglights
jun eyelids
liberal grill
smoked headlights

speedin

The Transporter
speedin- hehe ya. lolz. as for parts, im holding it off as of now cause my wife and i just had a baby girl so cant spend too much on the soob.

specs are:
Very nice, looks good. Any numbers on it? And thats Liberal grill? Looks just like the JDM STI one. Maybe its the lighting, definitely need some day shots.

teggy2281

I will definitely take some daytime pics soon and the numbers are 300awhp and 300tq. I wish it was more though. Stupid awd drivetrain loss :(

speedin

The Transporter
I will definitely take some daytime pics soon and the numbers are 300awhp and 300tq. I wish it was more though. Stupid awd drivetrain loss :(
LOL, damn, even about the same numbers as me as well. I just have an additional 20wtq. And yea I know what you mean about the loss. Calculated I have 375bhp and 400btq. But ill tell you what, at higher speeds the loss disappears and the power really shows.

teggy2281

speedin: ya i know i thought that i would have more with 19psi and i was only tuned on 93 octane gas. if yo dont mind me asking, how did you get those numbers with just a stock turbo?????

missboss: fo sho fo sho just tell me when and where :D

speedin

The Transporter
speedin: ya i know i thought that i would have more with 19psi and i was only tuned on 93 octane gas. if yo dont mind me asking, how did you get those numbers with just a stock turbo?????
Its a combination of the right parts. For instance, the subaru maf is finicky due it its open design, there for turbulent airflow is terrible for it. So I went with the only intake on the market that has only one bend, and that bend is into the fender for cold air. So the air is nice and smooth. I went with a massive TMIC set-up to minimize lag, improve response, and provide some excessive cooling (that TMIC gets used on 30R set-ups efficiently). The stock up-pipe was gutted to improve flow there, then I just had to get the air out. So I went 3in bellmouth catless to a 4in electric cutout. Add some injectors and a fuel pump in so I can run E85, and keep it well maintained and vola... my set-up.

There isnt much to it. Its just every part was picked purposefully. Funny thing is I could get more out of the stock turbo. I could do, Ex-mani porting, x-pipe, inlet tube, P&P TB, P&P y-pipe, and some tgv deletes. :lol: Im just a broke ass student though, so I cant :(. For now though im glad with these numbers, 300whp is MORE than enough for fun on the street. Plus the TD04 doesnt exactly leave me waiting for spool :lol: