New Pictures

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
looking real clean man, until the back picture... THOSE TAILS!!!! :cry: other than that real clean!!!!!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
nice car man but gotta lose the tails step up to all red oems man

ddawgs2000

When I bought the car it came with the tails. At first I didnt like them but im kinda used to them now.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
ddawgs2000 said:
When I bought the car it came with the tails. At first I didnt like them but im kinda used to them now.
Paint them red, to get the RSX tails look... looks alot better!

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
yeah dude, i always said what you did, yeah ig ot used to mine 2, but i painted them red, and they look tits man, im not a big OEM JDM Guy, but they look amazing compared to the altezzas, and it only cost me 5$ for two cans of paint from hobby lobby (TESTORS FLURESCENT CANDY APLE RED). And those are the oval altezzas , worse then my old circles. Paint Em red, u wont regret it, the car looks great tho man.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
ltrain said:
did u open the inside to paint them or did u just paint the outside?
the outside, I did it to my civic tail because it came with APC tails until I could get some OEMs, all you got to do is buy some VANS red tail light spray paint, mask the back part and the reverse light if you dont whant to paint it, and two coats should do it, make sure you let dry betwen coats an if u want, buy a can of clearcoat to finish it off...