new pix/ new rims

RSunlimited

daily driven
here are some pics of my car.. please comments.. good or bad..advise to. im thinking of doing a B20 swap.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I was really expecting a RSX, but its not a bad start. What are your plans with the B20?

Do you plan on painting those skirts, lip, or moldings?

RSunlimited

daily driven
g3teg97 said:
Nice...are you lowered?
yeah i lowered it. i was actually all way down on the sleves but i think who ever own the car before me has civic coilovers. its two fingers gaps between tires and whell well

RSunlimited

daily driven
Ominous G2 said:
I was really expecting a RSX, but its not a bad start. What are your plans with the B20?

Do you plan on painting those skirts, lip, or moldings?
i was thinking about keeping it stock well looking stock. i dont want to attrack to much attention. but i want it lowered. Right now i have recaro racing seats, gsr leather back seats. and the b20 i was going to keep it just b20 then hoping vtec but its too much

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
id drop it more and i dont know why, but the back end looks odd

RSunlimited

daily driven
Cheesenip said:
and whats up with the name? Drifting a FWD? Just curious
i really like drifting when i registered. and i was going to get a dc5 till i found out the insurance was going to be $500 dollars a month. so i ended up with my dream car.a DC2. i want to change the name.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
hey it can be done one of two ways.
1. put the rear wheels on metal pads and pull the e-brake, drift as you please.
2. tranny conversion to rwd crv, ad badda bim badda boom, rwd integra=drifting fwd
by the way nice teg

89stoner

i'm pretty sure its a DC4, not a DC@... DC2's are gsr's or type R's

but looks good anyway, those are my favorite factory teg wheels