New problem car won't move

2kdb7

Ok so I put a new clutch and axles in put it all back together new fluid bled the lines. Bam I could put it in gear and move so I went through and double checked everything all looked good. Drove it down the street maybe 1/4 mile turned around went back. Double checked everything again still good. Said bye to the families where it was parked made it to the end of the street and THE BITCH QUIT WORKING AGAIN! it goes in gear just fine the peddle has pressure but when I let off the clutch nothing happens. I just don't know what to do anymore. Help me club integra, your my only hope :(

2kdb7

So that's the problem. I took a short cut and took the ring off the axle which I've done before and did last time which lasted 50k+miles. But not this time.

2kdb7

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!! Thanks for the help everyone. But as unusual something is amiss while cleaning up I found a bolt looked like a 12mm or 14mm bolt that's about 6" long any ideas ill post a pic tomorrow I'm to drunk at the moment to motivate to the garage

Swerve

Shawn
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!! Thanks for the help everyone. But as unusual something is amiss while cleaning up I found a bolt looked like a 12mm or 14mm bolt that's about 6" long any ideas ill post a pic tomorrow I'm to drunk at the moment to motivate to the garage
Lmao...

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
no problem