New project GSR 4dr

Beyond5150

Beyond5150
I have recently procured a 1995 GSR 4dr and have done a mild motor swap. Currently I have a B20B in it and it is just a simple daily driver. I will however be in the near future be doing a full build. I will be breaking down the entire car to bare metal and the new GSR B18C will be taken down to bare metal and possibly shaved down a couple microns to clear any pits or corrosion.

I am a little bit of a noob but I do know a bit. I would like to have input on what would be best to build this car up to being amazing. I do NOT need any input regarding audio plans as I already have that in place. I do need input in regards to moderate upgrades. I do plan on upgrading the cams and pistons, and the usual, however I do not know what I should look for in that department. I have debated on if I should get the Type R motor and build from that or just a JDM GSR to build off of.

I DO NOT want to use any other motor as part of the build is to make it close to stock design so doing a Frankenstein build off a B18 head and B16 guts is not my interest. I do want to put in a turbo only with moderate boost, roughly 15 pounds or so. I also plan on putting full suspension upgrades on like all the bracing. I wont be doing a camber on it though. So basically my request is what kind of upgrades should I get, and where can I get them. I will have an operating budget of $6000.00 to do this.

I do want it to have Air Conditioning (I live in Arizona, its a necessary part) and power steering so my wife wont have to man handle the car to drive it. So with that, what should I do? If you have any questions on the plan, I will update this thread with a detailed breakdown of my plan.