NEW PROJECT (lotz of pic)

slikk

Money Getter
Hey lets bult a project car online from all carbonfiber parts.

RULES all parts bust be reeadily available for install.
the stearing

the shifter

the Hood

the wing mirrors

the seats

the trunk

the lip

the wing

i saw a carbon fiber rom pnce but i cant find it. what am i missing? toss in your parts

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn those are some sweet seats, but seriously thats some nice parts, and expensive. you like the idea of a CF trunk too? i think cf hood,trunk, is mirrors, is something i wanan do. cant do cf interior i'ma go jdm on the interior

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol he doesnt me it like that, but you can always get the CF rims, CF valve cover....umm...theres a alot of CF stuff.

slikk

Money Getter
XTurboAcuraX said:
you said lets build a car from cf parts only. how are you planing to get a cf engine, tranny, tires....
with the latest CF craze .. it wont be post before i find one and post the pics here

slikk

Money Getter
i got the luggage compartment cover

i wonder if they are going to make CF windows anytime soon ? :roll:

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
speedin said:
WOW! i cant beleve you didnt find the nicest carbon fiber integra part of them all http://www.carbon-creations.com/shopexd.asp?id=4648 this thing is amazing!
A lot of that stuff is sweet, i personally dont like CF trunks, those seats would look pimp in my bathroom, thats a good idea, the exhaust is pretty pimp, but the whole JDM front end conversion is not only expensive but lame if ur car isnt made out of CF, specially on that lime ass integ, ITs like green, then wammy CF, i guess a paint job could contrast them betetr, but if ur that serious about weight reduction, wht the hell. AND CF RIMS??? i would not feel safe.

speedin

The Transporter
i agree the green is overkill. id make mine gray(carbon) color.but the cf rims are very safe! as for price, look at the link, its like 4k.btw the whole theme is carbon fiber only