New Project

SSBP ITR

New Project Updated fresh paint job!!!

Here is my Integra!! I just got it running a couple days ago. I bought it as a theft recovery. It has FULL JDM ITR interior. I still have quite a bit of work to do it. I got to put my suspension on it, I donjt wanna be rolling like a 4 x 4 too long. lol My 5 lug will be installed tomorrow.

As of 5-27-09 (day i bought it as a shell)

As of today 6-9-09

As of 9-3-09

I traded my recaros for some brides and now have the gunmetal JDM ITR wheels on it. I'll get pics later.

Last edited:

.Cortez

94' LS
Awesome! I'd hate to know the guy who own'd it before, why would you lift a Teg?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
bought it as a shell. original owner didn't lift it, i'm sure. it was just sitting obnoxiously high because there was no motor in it. throw 300lbs of engine/transmission in that hole, and watch the front end drop, lol.

coming along nice. what color is the car going to end up when you get it sprayed?

SSBP ITR

i want to spray it champ white but dont want to ruin the ssbp. I will probably paint it ssbp though.

Bizkit64

Yo?
i want to spray it champ white but dont want to ruin the ssbp. I will probably paint it ssbp though.
Great looking project man. def repaint it SSBP, Champ white isnt a great color I dont think. If you park it next to a Lexus or other car thats in fact white, it make your car look dirty I think haha