New Propostion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I think I have an idea. Now I know I am a newbie but I have been on here long enough to know how the site works pretty much. Recently with the bannings things have just been heated. Well here it goes I think that there needs to be a procudure to go about banning someone and it needs to be posted too so we all know. For example maybe a warning sent in a pm, then a one day banning, then 7 day, then an flat out ban. Then we would know when we are overstepping our boundries and wont be suprised when the punishment comes. It could be done for a number of rules too. Also it keeps the mods straight, they can't do anything drastic if the procedure is written out. Added onto that we, as users, can't blame the mods for anything. Thats just my thoughts, maybe I am totally wrong, let me know and mods, I know you don't have to listen but give it thought; it may make things easier. It worked in history why not use what we learned in history class and apply it here?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Charly[horse];963801 said:
I think I have an idea. Now I know I am a newbie but I have been on here long enough to know how the site works pretty much. Recently with the bannings things have just been heated. Well here it goes I think that there needs to be a procudure to go about banning someone and it needs to be posted too so we all know. For example maybe a warning sent in a pm, then a one day banning, then 7 day, then an flat out ban. Then we would know when we are overstepping our boundries and wont be suprised when the punishment comes. It could be done for a number of rules too. Also it keeps the mods straight, they can't do anything drastic if the procedure is written out. Added onto that we, as users, can't blame the mods for anything. Thats just my thoughts, maybe I am totally wrong, let me know and mods, I know you don't have to listen but give it thought; it may make things easier. It worked in history why not use what we learned in history class and apply it here?
Sorry this was to my knowledge already done

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Haha yet again I am a newb, but before I posted this I couldn't find anything on it. Maybe better placement then? Or maybe I am just Ray-Charlesin it and missed it. And ya what mohohoho said too. I heard it was a pretty random call on the mods part.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I think there needs to be more of a steady presence of the mods.
this. its like bad parenting, they let us run up and down the aisles of the grocery store and may even occasionally say "hey, stop" but do they punish if we don't stop. no. they wait till weeks later when were at the grocery store again and we come running around the corner and then bam, bust that ass.

everyone says we are children...but that must mean none of the mods are parents... :what:

that's not a presence. lol. how often do you check the "who's online" list?

Status
Not open for further replies.