new ride

mlc216

indecisive.
well in my n00b thread i showed you my EF hatch...

and you asked why i joined a teg forum

cuz i was working out a deal to pick this up:

wheels are 17" racing hart c2's and they are for sale, also have some fat fives for sale too

Sammich

MAN that shits gay lol j/k man j/k. i love it, even with the C2s on it. some people knock the 17s, most of the time i like them

mlc216

indecisive.
yeah i havent decided if i like the 17's on it or not... some times i walk by and i'm like man those look good... sometimes i walk by and i'm like those are TOO BIG...

if i can sell them i may pick up some work emotions...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice DA man! I'd downgrade to 15 or 16s if I were you, but that's just my opinion. What are your plans for it?

Sammich

haha...honda ftmfw lol toyota>honda *ducks* lol. that shit won't die unless you yourself try to crucify it lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
haha...honda ftmfw lol toyota>honda *ducks* lol. that shit won't die unless you yourself try to crucify it lol
It's funny cuz Soichiro Honda used to make pistons for Toyota. Soon after World War II, he started his own company. I bet Toyota regrets losing Honda's business back in the day. Honda > Toyota!

mlc216

indecisive.
Damn that's awesome! Planning to rebuild or swap?
not sure exactly what plans i have for power yet... i'm just glad to have a clean daily with a/c right now

i don't think i'll turbo, because i haven't seen a turbo DA with a/c so i don't know if it'll squeeze in there... maybe ls/vtec... maybe b20vtec

i'm not rushing anything, because i finally have a clean car and i'm going to do everything right... no cutting corners!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
not sure exactly what plans i have for power yet... i'm just glad to have a clean daily with a/c right now

i don't think i'll turbo, because i haven't seen a turbo DA with a/c so i don't know if it'll squeeze in there... maybe ls/vtec... maybe b20vtec

i'm not rushing anything, because i finally have a clean car and i'm going to do everything right... no cutting corners!
I respect that man. I learned from my mistakes when I started modifying my CB7. I was so close to ricing it out, but then I joined a forum and learned that I was heading toward the wrong path. Trial and error... Everyone goes through it. Good luck with the DA man! And congrats!

mlc216

indecisive.
well i'm definitely not a fan of ricey stuff... and i used to be jdm'd out...

but, now i don't see the purpose in wasting money on any of that stuff anymore