New Ride =[

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Hey guys! I was saving up for a teggy then my friend offered me this. I hardly had any saved up since i just started this new job, but he said i could pay on it since i lived with him. The deal isn't official yet. It was getting hard to find a ride home from work since i work 4pm-4am so i was kind of forced to get some wheels. Let me know what you think. It runs good, 5spd, 110,000 miles.$2000

Last edited:

LS-BETO

Naah man not worth it IMO. Stick to getting a teg. There fun cars and they look great. U should look on craigslist.com they have integras for 2000

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
I been looking on craigslist for a while. Nothing caught my eye. Plus i don't have 2000 saved. My bro was just going to let me pay it off nobody on craigslist is that nice lol

NorthEndGhost

rock the S10 out & pay as you go, but as soon as you find a Teg sell that bitch on CL to fund the rest of your build...:thumbs up

dieonne97

I been looking on craigslist for a while. Nothing caught my eye. Plus i don't have 2000 saved. My bro was just going to let me pay it off nobody on craigslist is that nice lol
Must be a Oklahoma thing. I got my 97 Teg for 2500 and they let me make payments lol. Try and find a teg within your range and tell the dealer you have most of the cash that usually does the trick after that they should be happy letting you pay it off.

whitedc4

look in dallas it's only a 2 nd a half hour drive from okc.
also in norman/moore there's a teal civic coup for 700 i drove by yesterday.. just look around orrrrr tell him you're not gonna pay him 2000 for his truck... you could do what a few people do and post up a want to buy post on cl just say you're able to make payments of xxx amount and so on you'll find a catcher

mirrorimg

Hey guys! I was saving up for a teggy then my friend offered me this. I hardly had any saved up since i just started this new job, but he said i could pay on it since i lived with him. The deal isn't official yet. It was getting hard to find a ride home from work since i work 4pm-4am so i was kind of forced to get some wheels. Let me know what you think. It runs good, 5spd, 110,000 miles.$2000
How long is your commute to work? If its only a few miles, a bike would work in the meantime.

Afireinside

It doent sound like you have to much choice.
Why dont you post it on an s-10 forum and see what they say. This is an integra forum so you will only get biased answers.
good luck either way.

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Buy the s10, and drop the bitch!
This is what i was planning on doing. Just slamming it and buying rims. Not going to put a lot of money into. i just don't want to be seen in a stock s-10 lol

WHITEDC4 - Thanks i'll try posting a wanted posting on craigslist and see what they say.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Now that you have the s10. Sell it and buy an integra with the money. So your just making payments on the s10 like usual, but you have the teggy! :D