new rim paint post up opinions!!!!

whitedc4

pretty sure that pics been around for a long time...

as for the retarded "fake" carbon fiber parts comment. gtfo. i hate how this is slowly turning into honda tech..... its like the only thread i can stay in is in the lounge without all the bitching... grow up and get over yourself....

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
stupid ass haters.

that is MY haters gonna hate picture dammit, find your own!

as for the retarded "fake" carbon fiber parts comment. gtfo. i hate how this is slowly turning into honda tech..... its like the only thread i can stay in is in the lounge without all the b****ing... grow up and get over yourself....
I was going to mention this earlier, but I got my 6k low beams in the mail finally, so i was busy, but anyways, HE ASKED FOR OPINIONS OF HIS RIM LIP, NOT HIS CF HOOD

Ignorant people piss me off. Its like my build thread, all some of you people look at is my rims (that came with the car) and the headlights and taillights I put on. Like seriously? I didnt ask for opinions about it, I did it because I LIKED IT, and thats that. fuckin haters gonna hate on me all day sippin that Haterade

92gsrboy

Car look good man...if the rim was white with that lip it would look sick.......nevermind the bs people are posting

arimahmad

LOL at this post.

I just wanted to say that I love the purple lip, before it looked alright, but I love how the lip adds a splash of color.

Cripton805

Is that a DB2?

Anyway. In MYYYY opinion. There's a lot of little things wrong that sum up and cause it not to look good.

Hood Clips
Headlights
Wash / Buff
I do think the rims look a little funky now

It's just little things though.

As far as the people posting "HATERS GONNA HATE"
look at the thread title... There are going to be negative and positive opinions. Dont get your panties wet.
:roll:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
sigh... Just look the rims and not the car as a whole. Thats what I got from the title.. Therefore, I only examined the rims, and its dope. I didnt look at the hood or anything else

haters still gona hate

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.

as for the retarded "fake" carbon fiber parts comment. gtfo. i hate how this is slowly turning into honda tech..... its like the only thread i can stay in is in the lounge without all the b****ing... grow up and get over yourself....
Kinda like when you hated on my "fake" ukdm tails thread? lol. :D