new rims, what do you guts think? (lots of pics inside)

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
i got some rota group n's in bronze. does it look better than the gt3's and blades and my xxr 501's?

Last edited:

dc2_2NR

Ricer!
I like the rota group n's! Wish i had all those wheels like you have

1qikteg

Its so hard to find blades around here that arent outrageously priced or not piece of shit all scrapped up and painted. personally i just love blades but those bronze rims are pretty dope.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Real question is what do you[b/] think of them?

I'm not going to voice my opinion of your rims cause to be brutally honest with $ you've spent on replica rim you could of bought real rims.
You could of bought k1 instead... Plus they are super light!better choice imo

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

I'm not going to voice my opinion of your rims cause to be brutally honest with $ you've spent on replica rim you could of bought real rims.

Sell them all and get some baller rims - this isn't amateur-hour anymore; you've had your fun

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES

ive noticed my cars handles better with the group n better than the rest of these rims. i like to collect rims but i wont spend stupid amount of cash for a REAL rim. gotta rep rota for the philippines. lol

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Well I was assuming he traded rims, like xxr for the group n , so I'm hoping he can afford atleast 350 for k1.

They group n handle better cause better tire size and better tires, oh and maybe the offset is better. Xxr were what 15 offset? Group n are 35 offset...of course they handel better

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
My opinion, sell all your rims except for your blades. Then use the money to paint your hood, buy oem rear valances to match the side skirt, and finally get the 97 spec ITR lip. Then the car would look real proper! Hood first...

1qikteg

My opinion, sell all your rims except for your blades. Then use the money to paint your hood, buy oem rear valances to match the side skirt, and finally get the 97 spec ITR lip. Then the car would look real proper! Hood first...

x2 would look pretty beast.