New Saturn "Sky"

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Saw thing last night on the way home and did so research on it at work.... I would rock the hell out of this car.

Standard equipment includes a 2.4-liter, 16-valve, 4-cylinder cast aluminum engine with VVT, 177 horsepower, rear-wheel drive, 5-speed manual transmission, four-wheel independent SLA suspension with coil-over Bilstein monotube shocks, OnStar(R) with one-year Safe & Sound Service Plan*, 18-inch alloy wheels, six-speaker CD stereo, power windows, door locks and exterior mirrors, and remote keyless entry. Also available: CD/MP3 player Monsoon(R) audio system, XM Satellite Radio**, 5-speed automatic transmission and a limited slip differential.

They start @ $23,987

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
its a knock off of the opel speedster...which they also sell with a turbo and 200hp in europe. it would be cool if we get a turbo one eventually

here it is as a Vauxhall VX220 Turbo:

http://www.supercars.net/cars/2303.html

it smokes an s2k. 0-100km (62mph) in 4.7!

Last edited:

ca86108

no matter how tight it is... its still a saturn... it can be twin turbo... it can have the 2jz engine... it can have a skyline engine... and have twin turbo and supercharger with nos lol.. i still wouldnt get it.. cuz its a saturn

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i think its more of an opel. they build their own cars. gm just happens to own opel so they can jack their ideas. kinda of like the Holden Monaro/ Pontiac GTO ripoff

slikk

Money Getter
didnt pontiac make a similar car soloris or something like that ?

looks like a badge switch

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah it is the same as the pontiac. i was thinking of another concept they did ripping off the OPEL/Vauxhaul. but that car is mid engine rwd and has a turbo 2.0 opel engine, not an ecotec engine

g3teg97

Super Moderator
ca86108 said:
no matter how tight it is... its still a saturn... it can be twin turbo... it can have the 2jz engine... it can have a skyline engine... and have twin turbo and supercharger with nos lol.. i still wouldnt get it.. cuz its a saturn
Haha...just what I was thinking.