new shoes for ol' red

graveyardhippie

finally got back down to NC this past week. put some new shoes on the G1 ride, and in a couple weeks it should finally make it to the state i live in. after that, i allready have coil overs for it, and i'm gonna shave the torsion bar and put it on the ground. i'm not super concerned with the paint yet, but i am gonna slowly build an ls/vtec for it. my thoughts so far are ls block, gsr head, S2 intake mani, hks filter w/custom ram air intake. full custom exhaust and maybe some juice for it? any pointers and advice just let me know, and if you guys start to get rid of, or know someone that has what i'm looking for after january, shoot me a PM. and here's a new pic of her.

oh, and should i do the rims black you think?

Winki

Undercover mod
Looks good man i think some day i will own a 1gen just something about the body lines that drag me to it... oh and i have a bear LS block?

graveyardhippie

bare like no pistons and so forth? i'm wanting to run stock internals, just gonna port/polish 3angle valve job on the head.

Winki

Undercover mod
well its semi bare i have the stock piston and rods but no crank its not together...how much you looking to spend?? you can come across some good deals like 400$ for a good GSR botom end and 500$ for a good head then put them together. just find a tranny

graveyardhippie

well, i want the stock ls bottom end, and stock to however much build on the head, just depending on price b/c i'm not spending an arm and a leg on the head. if it was all stock it would suit me fine. oh, and i'll need obd 1 stuff.